Informativa privacy mailup
Your Data are Safe with Us
1. Data Controller
MailUp S.p.A. – Viale F. Restelli 1, 20124 Milan (Italy) – Data Controller, guarantees compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data and, therefore, provides the following information on the processing of data communicated or otherwise collected during navigation on this Site.
2. Data Processed and Purpose of Processing
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
These data (such as, for example, domain names, IP addresses and browser types) are not accompanied by any additional personal information and are used for:
- obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site;
- the need to control the way the site is used,
- ascertaining responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Personal data requested through forms are collected and processed for the following purposes:
a. for the performance of customer relationship activities in accordance with contractual agreements. In the case of trial use of MailUp services, the data may be used to directly verify the experience of using the platform;
b. for administrative purposes and for the fulfilment of legal obligations such as, for example, those of an accounting or tax nature, or to comply with requests from judicial authorities;
c. in the presence of specific consent, for the periodic sending, by e-mail, of newsletters and advertising material;
d. in the presence of specific consent, to receive updates on our activities and reports on the publication of our blog posts;
e. in the presence of specific consent, to receive promotional communications and invitations to events, training courses, webinars, special promotions or to participate in analysis and market research;
f. in the case of sending CVs, exclusively for selection purposes.
Data collected through the MailUp Platform
For full information, we specify that in sending communications, MailUp S.p.A. uses its MailUp Platform, which, through statistical tracking systems (e.g. web beacons), allows you to detect the opening of a message, the clicks made on hyperlinks contained within the email, from which IP address or with which type of browser the email is opened, and other similar details. The collection of such data is functional for the use of the platform and is an integral part of the functionality of the message delivery system.
3. Nature of Provision
Apart from what is specified for navigation data and for data collected through the MailUp Platform, the provision of data
- with respect to the purposes referred to in letters a), b) and f) is optional, but refusal will make it impossible for MailUp S.p.A. to carry out its contractual commitments.
- With respect to the purposes referred to in letters c), d) and e) is also optional and their use is conditional on the granting of explicit consent. Any refusal will make it impossible for MailUp S.p.A. to send newsletters and advertising material or invitations to events and initiatives of MailUp.
4. Processing Methods
The data collected will be processed using electronic or automated tools, computer and telematics, or through manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure the security of the same.